About the Community
The KET4CP Community is created in the framework of the EU-funded project KET4CleanProduction and aims to establish an open innovation ecosystem by interconnecting three main stakeholder groups to develop innovative solutions for cleaner production processes across Europe. Through encouraging the use of advanced manufacturing technologies and related key enabling technologies (KETs) production processes are supposed to upgrade towards a more energy - and material - efficient state.
The community focuses on and will be comprising of the following main stakeholder groups:
- Manufacturing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- KETs Technology Centres (KET TCs)
- Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) partners
Reason to join!
Register to become a part of the KET4CP Community and
- become part of a strong, international network on KETs.
- profit from a single access point for cross-border innovation service in clean production.
- stay informed about news on micro grants for transnational KET projects.
KETs Technology Centres (KET TCs)
- Discover new business opportunities across Europe
- Create your services profile
- Access potential SME clients
- Discover cooperation partners
- Unlock new cross-border service potential by collaborating with other TCs
- Benefit from a matching tool linking manufacturing SMEs to your service portfolio
- Get better through collaboration with other TCs
- Explore innovative solutions through multi-KET approach
Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Learn how to make your production processes more resource- and energy-efficient through KETs
- Find a technology expert matching your production needs
- Submit a technology request
- Submit a micro grant proposal
- Obtain a micro grant to kick-start a cross-border innovation project
- Increase your business performance
- Stay sustainable, innovative and competitive.
Enterprises Europe Network (EEN) Partners
- Stay informed about opportunities for transnational collaborations EU-wide
- Link your local manufacturing SMEs with the best matching KET expert
- Access funding for SMEs across Europe promoting the use of advanced manufacturing and key enabling technologies
- Access best practices on how SMEs can benefit from multi-KET service know-how and infrastructure
- Benefit from a matching tool linking manufacturing SMEs with KET technology centres cross-borders
Members from different areas
KET TC Members