About the Community
The KET4CP Community is created in the framework of the EU-funded project KET4CleanProduction and aims to establish an open innovation ecosystem by interconnecting three main stakeholder groups to develop innovative solutions for cleaner production processes across Europe. Through encouraging the use of advanced manufacturing technologies and related key enabling technologies (KETs) production processes are supposed to upgrade towards a more energy - and material - efficient state.
The community focuses on and will be comprising of the following main stakeholder groups:
- Manufacturing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- KETs Technology Centres (KET TCs)
- Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) partners
Reason to join!
Register to become a part of the KET4CP Community and
- become part of a strong, international network on KETs.
- profit from a single access point for cross-border innovation service in clean production.
- stay informed about news on micro grants for transnational KET projects.