The times of working alone, isolated and in distance from above the ivory tower are behind us, or at least for organisations that would like to move on quick, efficient and connected with their product and service innovation KET facilities are open access multipurpose facilities for
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Advanced manufacturing
- Advanced materials
- Nano and Microelectronics
- Others (use the capability matching service to find the full range – link below)
SMEs, large corporate, start-ups, incubator, investors and even other RTD organisations would benefit to come and and use a KET Facility in the following ways:
- Technical support by giving the opportunity to test their concept on industrial equipment
- Customized service for trials, pilot testing, prototype building and evaluation
- No own investment on equipment needed at that point
- Choose from a portfolio on state-of the-art infrastructure/equipment/machines/services that the KET facility provides and count on the experience and knowledge of the facility staff.
- Receive data in a pragmatic report to go on with the innovation, to convince investors, own management or potential clients.
- Study tours to get an introduction to different key technologies.
- Get custom technology investigations conducted.
- Get access to a wide range of industry and technology reports
That way clients and KET Facilities can turn R&D into tangible investments in new sustainable industrial processes thus generating new jobs in Europe.
Find the KET Centre for your needs use our matching Tool.
Describe your needs on a web form, look at the possible partner KET suggestions, refine by location, language, TR level etc. Make email contact and develop a project together.